We provide standpipes for short or long term hire.
Conditions of Hire
- Water must only be extracted from designated points.
- Hire and late fees apply. Fees are updated on 1 July every year.
- We take no responsibility for the quality of water after it has left the reticulation system.
- Incorrect use of the standpipe can damage or compromise our systems. Contact us if you require assistance.
- Damaged, faulty, misplaced or stolen standpipes must be reported to TRC within 24hrs. The applicant is responsible for the cost of replacement.
Drawing water from Council’s water reticulation system, other than by a Council issued metered standpipe is prohibited. Under Section 195 of the Water Supply (Safety & Reliability) Act, taking water without approval can incur penalties of up to 1000 penalty units.