Adjustment of Water Consumption

You  may be eligible for a concession on your water use charge if:

  • you have a concealed leak
  • your water meter is not functioning properly
  • you disagree with a deemed use charge.

Conditions and the process for applying for a concession are detailed in the Water Usage Concession Policy.  If you meet the conditions, complete and submit the form.