We provide support to the community through these annual funding programs:
- TRC Grant Program
- TRC Sports Bursary
- Economic Development Fund
- Regional Arts Development Fund
- Nellie Willetts Educational Bursary
TRC Grant Program
This community grant program offers assistance to not-for-profit incorporated community groups or youth residing in our community in accordance with the Grant Program Policy. Grants are up to $1000 per applicant per financial year (including rates/charges remissions) in one or more of the following grant types.
- Cash grants — to assist with events/projects/activities that provide community benefit within our region.
- Cash grants for TRC fees — includes paid fees such as food licenses and building/development/planning fees.
- In-kind assistance — use of our items such as wheelie bins, tables, chairs, marquees, traffic cones, bollards and mulch.
- Remittance of hall hire fees — bookings for our facilities are to be confirmed prior to submitting a grant application for remittance of these fees.
- Youth Achievement Grant — supports and acknowledges excellence by youth aged 18 years or under in our region in academic, sporting or cultural activities.
- Young Innovator Grant — assists youth aged 25 years or under with the development of innovative projects of community benefit within our region.
See our latest TRC Grant Program recipients.
Currently open (until funds fully dedicated). Ensure you read and understand the Grant Program Policy and are willing to adhere to the conditions.
- Applications must be submitted at least six weeks before any activity or expenditure.
- Retrospective funding or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The applicant is responsible for pick up and return of equipment and it must be clean and undamaged.