Community & Commercial Activities on TRC Land

Are you hosting an event or activity on our land? Events/activities include street parades, weddings, gatherings, festivals, sporting competitions and entertainment events. You may need a permit. Find out more.

The Queensland Government has introduced measures relating to vaccination status. It is your responsibility as the hirer to adhere to the requirements of the Queensland Health directives. The directive includes consideration of the type, location and area of the activity or event, and the maximum number and vaccination status of attendees.