Complaints are different to requests for service or reporting a problem. Contact us if you would like to request a service or report a problem.

Complaints are handled by a variety of departments and organisations including the Crime and Corruption Commission, Office of the Independent Assessor, Queensland Ombudsman and TRC, depending on the nature of the complaint. Answering the questions below will ensure your issue is directed to the appropriate party for response.

Our complaints-handling process is governed by our Complaints Policy.