Dog Registration & Change of Details

There are different registration fees and limits to the number of dogs permitted allowed on the size of a property. These are governed by the Subordinate Local Law No. 2 (Animal Management).

You will need a Handler Identity Card and the dog will need to be certified under the Guide, Hearing and Assistance Dogs Act 2009 to be eligible for guide, hearing or assistance dog registration.