Contact us for information on landing options, leasing of land for hanger construction and other enquiries.
Atherton Airport, Aerodrome Road, Atherton
- Sporting and recreational aviation aerodrome.
- 1160m grassed runway (15-33) 2km from Atherton.
- Aircraft parking available on grassed parking area.
- Gateway to the Atherton Tablelands and short distance to Lake Tinaroo Dam and other attractions.
- Lease areas for construction of hangers.
- Fuel (Avgas) through North East Air Fuel distributors — refer to ERSA. Prior notice requested and after hours call out fee applies.
- Landing and aircraft parking fees do not apply.
- Weather Feed supplied by Atherton Aero Club.
- Atherton Aero Club meets on the third Sunday of the month.