We are committed to community engagement through the establishment of advisory committees to ensure the delivery of high quality, accessible and relevant services across the region that reflect community need. The purpose of advisory committees is to:
- help maintain relationships between TRC and the community
- assist TRC to understand current and changing community needs
- provide constructive options to adapt and address community needs within available resources
- inform decision-making processes.
See our Advisory Committees Policy.
Advisory Committees — Terms of Reference
- Atherton Chinatown
- Herberton Mining Centre
- Herberton Mining Centre Gift Fund
- Local Disaster Management Group
- Malanda Falls Visitor Centre Gift Fund
- Natural Asset Management Advisory Committee
- Pest Management
- Ravenshoe Visitor Centre Gift Fund
- Reconciliation Action
- Regional Arts Development Fund
- Rocky Creek War Memorial Park
- Tableland Regional Gallery
- Tableland Regional Gallery Gift Fund
Audit, Risk & Improvement Committee
The Audit, Risk and Improvement Committee meets at least four times throughout the year to oversee the activities of Council including reviewing finances and risk management, making recommendations and ensuring good governance.