By submitting this form you agree to these conditions:
- Conduct works in a manner that shall comply with the Work Health and Safety Act 2011, the Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011 and applicable codes of practice.
- Not cause hazard or risk of injury or damage to TRC, contractors, workers, proprietors or any other person as a result of the work.
- Obey any reasonable safety direction by TRC representatives and, where applicable, conform to TRC’s safety rules and policies.
- As a minimum, perform risk assessments for hazards associated with the work being performed. These must be documented and held on site.
- Where applicable, make available a copy of Safe Work Method Statements to the TRC representative for works that are a high-risk construction activity or a WHS Management Plan if the work is a prescribed activity (asbestos removal or demolition).
- At all times wear appropriate personal protective equipment as deemed necessary by statutory requirements or by the TRC representative.
- Understand that any works carried out in any manner that does not comply with the requirements of Work Health and Safety legislation or places TRC staff and public at risk, shall constitute a breach of contract and shall constitute grounds for the contract to be terminated.
- Ensure all on-site personnel under the contractor’s control have undertaken an on-site safety induction course and corporate induction training when directed by TRC.
- Ensure licences, certificates and general construction safety cards are available at all times to the TRC representative.
- Agree to ensure any rectification actions communicated to me by TRC will be addressed in a prompt manner.
"*" indicates required fields