The Tablelands Local Disaster Management Plan (LDMP) is prepared under section 57 of the Disaster Management Act 2003 in association with the Local Disaster Management Group. It is an overarching document which details structures, management arrangements and governance provisions which underpin disaster management in the Tablelands Regional Council area. The LDMP is complemented by a number of Sub Plans which provide detailed information for the activation and operation of specific functions. Sub Plans are designed to operate on a stand-alone basis or as part of a wider response, integrating seamlessly with other functional and specific disaster plans.
Community disaster plans are developed with local residents and community groups.
- Herberton & Surrounds Community All Hazards Disaster Plan
- Malanda & Surrounds Community All Hazards Disaster Plan
- Millaa Millaa and District Community All-Hazards Disaster Plan
- Mount Garnet & Surrounds Community All Hazards Disaster Plan
- Ravenshoe & Surrounds Community All Hazards Disaster Plan
- Tinaroo & Kairi Community All Hazards Disaster Plan
- Yungaburra & Surrounds Community All Hazards Disaster Plan
Community All-Hazard Disaster Plan Forms
- Community Disaster Team Role and Responsibilities Checklist
- Rapid Damage Assessment Form
- Request for Resources
- Situation Report
A template is available to help other communities develop a community all-hazard disaster plan for their local area. Contact the Senior Advisor Disaster Management on 1300 362 242 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in developing a community all-hazard disaster plan for your area.