We value feedback and place a high priority on our community having a meaningful say in the decisions that shape our region. We are committed to delivering timely, meaningful and effective community engagement and will actively seek local expertise and knowledge. We will engage broadly, early, often and consistently. Read more in our Community Engagement Policy.
- Request a service or report a problem.
- Provide feedback regarding our services.
- Keep up to date with what is happening in our region by subscribing to our e-newsletters — Local Matters, Business Matters, Arts on Track and Careers @ TRC.
- Check out our Project Updates, Operational Plan and Annual Budget to see what projects are in the pipeline across the region.
- Apply for a Community Grant or submit a Community Project Request to be part of a community-led project.
- Join the conversation below.