Our Economic Development Fund provides grants up to $5000 for eligible organisations, groups or individuals to conduct projects, activities and events that will help grow business, investment and employment in the Tablelands region.
Priority areas for funding include projects, activities and events that:
- develop entrepreneurs to encourage new businesses and facilitate growth, efficiency and consumer responsiveness in existing businesses
- improve the take up of smart digital technologies and capabilities
- attract investment
- facilitate economic diversification
- grow supply chain capacity and value-add
- develop catalytic infrastructure, including through creation of infrastructure business cases
- improve education, training and employment opportunities
- showcase the Tablelands region for tourism, investment, or population attraction
- capture more local and visitor spending
- leverage emerging opportunities in domestic and international markets.
Projects outside the priority areas may be considered.
Nominations will reopen in 2021.