Our Economic Development Fund provides grants up to $5000 for eligible organisations, groups or individuals to conduct projects, activities and events that will help grow business, investment and employment in the Tablelands region.
Up to $35,000 is available through the fund for 2020.
Priority areas for funding include projects, activities and events that:
- develop entrepreneurs to encourage new businesses and facilitate growth, efficiency and consumer responsiveness in existing businesses
- improve the take up of smart digital technologies and capabilities
- attract investment
- facilitate economic diversification
- grow supply chain capacity and value-add
- develop catalytic infrastructure, including through creation of infrastructure business cases
- improve education, training and employment opportunities
- showcase the Tablelands region for tourism, investment, or population attraction
- capture more local and visitor spending
- leverage emerging opportunities in domestic and international markets.
Projects outside the priority areas may be considered.
Nominations will reopen in 2021.