Up to $35,000 is available in 2016-17 to fund projects, activities and events that result in a demonstrated economic benefit to the Tablelands region. Applications for up to $5,000 through the Economic Development Fund close on Friday 28 April 2017.
Priority areas for funding include projects, activities and events which:
- Nurture local economic development
- Develop entrepreneurs
- Improve the take up of smart digital technologies and capabilities
- Attract investment
- Facilitate economic diversification and new industries
- Business case development of catalytic infrastructure
- Improved education, training and employment opportunities
- Showcase the Tablelands region
- Leverage emerging opportunities in domestic and international markets
Projects outside the priority areas may also be considered.